Thursday, August 26, 2010

Butterfly Thank You

I've been rushing through thank you cards like there's no tomorrow! I just found out 2 days ago that we'll be moving again. I'm worried that I won't get to them for another year if I wait until we are settled in!

Supplies (may not be linked to the exact product that I used):
-White cardstock
-Felt butterfly
-Rhinestones of various sizes
-Patterned paper
-Adhesive
-Ribbon
-Butterfly stamp
-Pigment ink
-Border punch
-Perfect pearls
-Watermark ink
-Glitter glue


The first picture shows how the glitter from the embossing powder glimmers in the background. Important: Make sure you do the embossing on the white cardstock backing BEFORE you add any of the other pieces. Sometimes it may smear onto other pieces that you really didn't intend to emboss it on or the heat gun may ruin other accents on the card from overexposure to heat and we really wouldn't want that to happen! Either way, the idea is to prevent as many "do overs" as possible! The sides of the smaller squares of paper have been inked in blue, so that it softens the edges and sort of gives it an additional tiny frame.

Leave me a message if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)