Sunday, August 29, 2010

Free Digi Stamps

As the weekend nears, I want to leave you with 2 digi stamps that I created. They are 2 separate images and go together on your card--1 with the words "Happy Birthday!" displayed on a tv screen and another of a person holding the remote as if they just turned on the tv. It would work great with a masculine theme. If you don't like the font, you can always erase the font that I used and enter your preferred font. Please leave me a comment under this entry with your e-mail if you're interested and I will send you the files in .png and .pdf formats. I promise I will not spam you thereafter. ;)

Both images are transparent, about 3" wide x 2.5", and are of course resizable with image programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)