Monday, August 9, 2010

Not Your Average Thank You

How many people can say that they've received more than just the words, "thank you" for something that they've done lately? Well I have a lot to be thankful for this year and I'm going to let people know it. I was in the hospital for almost 3 months this year. I'm grateful for all the love and support I've received during that time and this is one way for me to show how much I appreciate those people. While I'm still recovering, I'm slowly working on these cards; more cards will come soon. This is one of the ones that I've made so far.

You will need (* - indicates that the picture is different from the exact material that I used in my card):

-Cardstock

Bazzill Bling Cardstock Pad 20 pk. - Blue Multicolor (12")




-Ribbon*  
            
DCWV Themed 5/8 4 Styles/1 Yard Each Adhesive Ribbon, Rockstar/Music









-Patterned paper*

Adhesive Back Printed Paper Mat Stack 6x6, 60/Pad: Assorted








-Glitter glue

Ranger 1/2 Ounce Stickles Glitter Glue, Silver








-Flower embellishments*

Got Flowers - Peachy Orange - Large

-Rub-on sentiment*

Rub-On Books: Card Sayings/ABC/123 All Occasion, 374/Pk









-Felt butterfly embellishments

Advantus Corporation Heidi Swapp Felt Embellishments, Butterflies/Sky

-Scallop circle*

Uchida LV-SJCP65 Clever Lever Super Jumbo Craft Punch, Scallop Circle








Hope you're all having a great Monday and having fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)