Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!...6 Days Later...

I know, I know...I'm a bit late for "Happy New Year!" We have just returned from our road trip to the south. It was all crammed into 9 days, but we managed to visit quite a few places from Maryland all the way down to Florida and back! What I have learned from this trip is to do coast-to-coast road trips in longer time frames and to pack your own food if you're traveling during Xmas unless you don't mind gas station food (which is what we had to resort to for 2 days)! Our plan was to escape the NYC cold, but we didn't have much of a vacation as it was snowing in FL too! Though I'm not complaining as it wasn't as bad as the 2 ft of snow that trailed our wake!

I have quite a few cards that I made last year to upload despite it being a bit late in the year for Xmas cards. Either way, I want them up and I will eventually get to them even if it means that I have to post Xmas cards in July! Right now, I am playing around with pop-up cards for upcoming birthdays, quilling some things on the side, as well as cleaning some shells that I picked up at Treasure Island Beach, FL! I hope to be able to use those in some of my crafts this year.

I foresee traveling from NYC to Binghamton, NY every week back and forth this month to be stressful so I doubt I will be around to post much, but you do what you have to do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)