Friday, May 20, 2011

Wedding Invite Proposal # 2

This is a much simpler design. From this one, please ignore the parts of the card where the white fibers of the core are exposed through the cracks. My main intention was to offer a sample and so I used whatever I had laying around to get the idea across.

As you can see, I used the same charm as seen in the previous design. The other thing you might notice is that I wrapped it with two different ribbons.
Now in the interior, it unfolds to 3 different panels. I ran the double ribbons behind the frames of the text. All of the text was computer designed.

Lastly, the bottom panel is for the RSVP--intended to be ripped off so guests can return it by mail. This aspect can be turned into a post card (where you write the addresses on the other side) or you can include a return envelope, which is not shown here. Ideally, it would be perforated, but I do not have that tool in my collection and if it was chosen I would do so. Instead, I have just cut off most of the part to indicate the purpose.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)