Monday, October 31, 2011

All Blue

This was made back in April. It was a first for me in making a going away basket for my daycare director of many years and also making a sympathy card for my friend's mom who passed away. I have to say that I had no idea what I was doing and as both of them were to be given the same day, I decided to save a little creative energy and came up with this:




As you can see, this should be a breeze to make as all you need are the same materials. What you need a patterned paper to sit underneath blue vellum paper to create the look. Simple tie the ribbon around the two sheets, then apply your sentiment. I used Martha Stewart's foil pack and a rub on sticker.

Below is the basket that I came up with:


Happy Halloween all! Stay safe, warm, and get lots of treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)