Friday, February 17, 2012

Guys 25th Birthday Card with Quilled Candle


This is a new card that I am selling on Etsy. Here is the description from the listing:
"Isn't it hard to find a guy a card sometimes?! I made this card with the intentions of giving a special guy a thoughtful card without all of the girly colors that you usually see. This card is specifically for someone who is turning 25. I chose 25 because a quarter of a century is a pretty big year I feel (I am 25 too). :) 

What you see is 2 stars cut out of silver metallic cardstock with the smaller star popping out. The numbers are from the American Crafts Thickers collection. They are glitter-covered fabric chipboards and are high-quality and super durable. Finally, the candle was quilled with blue and orange quilling paper. The flame is dusted with glitter as well. 

This card is 5.5x4.25 in size and is designed and created by me on a blue shade of Bazzill cardstock. Card ships with an envelope."

http://www.etsy.com/listing/93222349/guys-blue-25th-birthday-card-with

If you are interested in buying this card, but need a card with a different age on it feel free to message me. I will duplicate it as closely as I can and change the numbers. I will create a private listing for you on Etsy.

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Eleen,
    Beautiful 25th Birthday card !!
    hugs,aureliaeugenia
    Ps.you are so young and beautiful so,don't be angry with me if I 'll advise you to use lighter colours that bring you joy and happiness and bring your spirits high.
    Love you !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)