Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Modern Wedding Cards # 1 -- Wedding Cake and Quilled Roses!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Hope you are getting spoiled with love! :)

I have been working on numerous wedding cake designs for cards. I apologize in advance for all of the similar-looking wedding cake cards I will be posting. :) This one with the quilled red roses is the first of them. I plan to use the same template, but change the embellishments on the actual card.
This is the first card I will be posting on this Etsy account:

"The background was designed on computer and printed on cardstock. It was sealed with a matte decoupage medium before the cake pieces were put on top. The cake has a dry embossed pattern and was dipped with white glitter on the accents. Quilled flowers were also lightly dusted with red glitter. The ribbon strip was made with gold-specked paper.

Card measures 5'x5' and comes with an envelope."


 http://www.etsy.com/listing/92996312/modern-wedding-cake-card-with-quilled


I will be trying out different logos and related graphic designs on the blog to see how it looks. This is my first one with my signature that goes along with the banner logo. Any feedback is always appreciated! Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)