Monday, March 19, 2012

Laser Print Happy Birthday Card

How are you all doing this evening? While my bf is watching a hockey game, I get to do my "girly" thing. lol
This is a happy birthday card that I designed and laser printed on high quality cardstock. It's a great card to give to any birthday girl who has an eye for simple and clean layouts.  It's also easy to duplicate with different types of flowers:



I'm sure that when I don't have time to make a birthday card in the future, this will be my go-to card. 


Have a good evening!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky girl!Everything goes well for you in this "girly" world as you say and I feel very happy for you! I hardly can wait to see your future creations !
    aureliaeugenia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow! It's super gorgeous and pretty. It is indeed Love in Envelope! Well done Eileen! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything goes well for you...Do you use Gift Card envelopes for it?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)