Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pretty Day!

It was another gorgeous day, so I decided to start planting early. I think I waited another 2 months last year. I plan to grow peppers, tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, eggplant, onions, green onions, basil, and catnip for my cats (that's on top of the cat grass that I grow for them year round)! Last year the catnip was a hit! I had stray cats rolling around in the yard and raccoon stopping by too!

There are 2 magnolia trees in my neighbors' yards. They are gorgeous! On the down side, I am always sweeping up the petals and leaves...


1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl,to smell the magnolia flowers or even standing under a petal rain...Wow!
    And planting all those is in Springtime spirit !
    I am living in a block of flats ,so I really envy you ...In fact,my thoughts flies away to admire your garden and be happy with your happiness-if I may say so.
    love you,aureliaeugenia
    Be happy every moment of your life!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)