Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stamped Butterfly Chipboard Tags

For the butterflies challenge at Tuesday Alchemy this week I decided to keep it simple and make some tags out of chipboard. I've never made tags before, but I bought a bunch of chipboard sheets on impulse a few months ago and I figure it is time to put them to use. :D




I set an eyelet on each and used cream colored ribbon at the top. I have a large, ugly, but cheap green candle from IKEA and thought I'd dress it up a bit. :) Each tag measures 1.5"x2.5".

There are two sponsors this week  Floppy Latte's Digital Designs The Doodle Garden, which means 2 prizes to be won, so find some time to stick in a butterfly or two into anything you make this week and share it with us! 

Have a 'FLY day!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Eileen!

    Your tags are beautiful - Are you sure this is the first time you made tags? They have a natural, elegant look to them, which is just stunning! Perfect for any event I'd say :)

    Lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags indeed!You participate at many challenges nowadays -I never did it but ,sometimes I will. Good luck!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! They are simple but so pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are useful Eileen! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really thinks these are so awesome! i love the colors and the details!!

    great job!!

    cheers!
    kelli

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)