Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012 Graduation Cap Window Card With Pearls

This card is sort of a "flashback" design for me because I've made a very similar window/peep hole card in the past. It is for 365 Cards Day 97 That Looks Familiar. What this means is that you have to make a card that borrows many of the elements from a card that you've made in the past. The first picture is the recent card I made for a friend's friend. 
This card was made months ago:
Do you see the similarities and differences?

I didn't do quilling for the new one, but the layout was the same otherwise. I used vellum in both for the inside as well. 

Here are a couple of more pictures of the newer card:

Have a fantastic evening!

6 comments:

  1. You are so active nowadays and I love it!That's what addicted means and I am in this situation too!
    The both cards are gorgeous !!!!
    This also means your spirits are high which is extremly good and I feel so happy for you!
    All the best for everyone and especialy for you! love you,

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards,really like the graduation one, that would of been great for my Grandson!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards I love you work! Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--great job with the challenge--love your old card & your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Eileen, both cards are fabulous! Love the circle windows and the perals are such gorgeous additions....:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards,really like the graduation one, that would of been great for my Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)