Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!!! June 2012

Hello everyone! I am back on today to announce the winner of the prize from the Tips & Tutorial Blog Hop that ended yesterday! The blog hop was a lot of fun and I would like to thank everyone who took out the time to participate! 

Without further ado, I would like to congratulate Have A Scrap Happy Day who commented onJune 17, 2012 3:38 AM! Please e-mail me your mailing address within a week, so I can get you your prize! You can contact me at loveinenvelope at gmail dot com with the subject "Blog Hop Winner, " so I can easily spot it in my inbox!
A huge thanks to Corrinne for organizing the first ever blog hop at Tuesday Alchemy!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Have A Scrap Happy Day!

    Wow, Eileen, your prize is just fantastic :) Thank you for being a SUPER duper DT. I appreciate all of your hard work & your opinions!

    Lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Can't believe I won. Thank you very much. I emailed my address to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping in! :)